How to Sell Items to They Grow Like Weeds:
TGLW purchases children's new and gently used items by appointment only; this allows us to be able to spend the needed time to purchase your items rather than arriving with your items ready to sell and learn that we are not buying on a given day or time. We find our customers love the process!
We purchase clothing for infants to teens, toys, baby gear, books, accessories, outerwear, shoes/boots, nursery decor, etc.
Please call Diane (Owner) at (414) 239-0600 to arrange an appointment, or if you have any questions regarding this one of a kind boutique.
Before you bring in your items, please make sure that all items are...
- In excellent condition, (no stains, missing buttons, broken zippers, fading, etc.)
- Current style and season only
- Freshly laundered/cleaned 24-48 hours before bringing in your items. All baby gear and toys must be very clean to be considered for purchase
- If it zips...zip it, if it buttons....button it, if it snaps...snap it before bringing it in
- Not on recall list
- All items should be neatly folded or placed flat and brought in totes or laundry baskets (no bags please)
- Items must be free of pet hair, lint and odor (smoke, musty, cooking odors, etc.) as we are not able to purchase these items.
- Items must have their brand name and size tags still on
- If you are selling toys or baby gear that require a battery, it is necessary that items have working batteries that will remain with the item if purchased.Toys must have ALL of their parts to be purchased.
Things to Know:
- Items will be carefully inspected prior to making a verbal offer to purchase. Please be aware that how you prepare the items to sell will be reflected in us buying the items, as well as the amount paid.
- Payment for items purchased will be made with a check, or if you would like to earn 15% more by taking an instore credit, we will put this on a store gift card for you.
- TGLW does not purchase car seats, cribs or breast pumps.
- We make every effort to schedule an appointment that works with your schedule, as well as ours, to ensure a smooth selling process for all involved.
- If for some reason you need to cancel or change your scheduled appointment, please call and we will be gladly arrange an alternate time and date. In fairness to other appointments and our schedule, if you are more than 15 min. late and do not call we will not be able to see you and will need to reschedule your appointment.
- If you would like a reminder call prior to your appointment date/time we will be glad to give you a call, just let us know.
- We do reserve the right to refuse your items if the above steps have not been followed.
Your careful attention to how you present your items for purchase is noticed, appreciated and will be reflected in the amount of items purchased, as well as how much money you can earn.
Thank you in advance for your interest in selling your items to TGLW and please feel free to call if you have any questions or require additional information. We can be reached at (414)239-0600.